Hi,

Flax 4 supports per-module style management and the StyleManager is not a
singleton anymore. Each module has its own StyleManage and you have to
reference that one. For UIComponent and subclasses (all visual Flex
components), the style manager is available in the styleManager property.
For your example, simple change the uppercase 'S' of StyleManager to a
lowercase 's':

styleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/BlueBackground.swf", true);

Bye,

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development