I have noticed something more on this error.
When I install my air file to /Applications it works perfectly fine but when I
install it to /Applications/Air Apps it doesn't work correctly. The app shows
up in my dock and it says it's running but nothing there.

now on to win 64 bit... I haven't got anyone who got the app working there
yet... any thoughts??