Hi all,
   I just want to check and uncheck a checkbox in a datagrid. What I do is
to add or remove from the selected's collection. But I got an error index
when removing. Futhermore, the checked item change! when I move the datagrid
scroll bar. This is my code,

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="checked" editable="false"
rendererIsEditor="true">
<mx:itemRenderer>
<mx:Component>
<mx:CheckBox click="checked(this.selected, data as ComunidadVO)" >
<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[
import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
import gestion.vo.ComunidadVO;
import gestion.model.GestionModelLocator;
public function checked(selected:Boolean, comunidadVO:ComunidadVO):void{
var
locaciones:ArrayCollection=GestionModelLocator.getInstance().locationChecked;
if (selected==true){
locaciones.addItem(comunidadVO);
}else{
var index:int=locaciones.getItemIndex(comunidadVO);
locaciones.removeItemAt(index);
]]>
</mx:Script>
</mx:CheckBox>