Same result. Actually the mask is correct, because if I add a Rect to fill
the component, it is being masked correctly and only the portion under the
Path is displayed. The only thing that's not working is the mouse
interaction when the component is not at position (0,0).

To summarize again:
* At position (0,0), everything works correctly.
* At any other position, display masking is correct but mouse behaves
incorrectly.

This sounds like a bug, any thoughts?

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas