I can testify, robotlegs is pretty good coming from 2yrs+ of doing
Cairngorm. A lot less boiler plate code that's for sure. Dependency
Injection for mock objects makes it great for the devs on my team to develop
views when the service layer is not quite ready yet. Give the best practices
a good read through and it should be a happy experience.