Try setting minHeight=”0” on the scroller

On 4/30/10 12:14 PM, "Wally Kolcz" <wko...@isavepets.com> wrote:

I want the contents of the main Application to scroll Vertically so I
can have an extra long web site. I added a scroller to the content area
of an Application Skin and I see the application...but despite putting 3
containers that exceed the height of my laptop, the scroller is grayed
out. Any examples on how to do this, seemingly, simple thing?

Scroller that is wrapped around all the groups in a
spark.component.Application skin:

<s:Scroller id="siteScroller" horizontalScrollPolicy="off"
verticalScrollPolicy="on" width="100%" height="100%">..

I have it wrapped around the group of groups.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team