Many thanks Steven,

Your inputs was very valuable for me to proceed forward.
I m workin with your  framework right now for my prototype.
But Still, I have trouble stuff gettin inside my head.. the concept of thick web client and gettin
rid of the request/response paradigm...
* Should I try to fit in my whole application in one mx:application and render appropriately..? OR
*Should I make you use of jsp or html and link different mxml application (modules/pages)?.
* Will it not make page loading slow and hit performance?.

-many thanks and regards
Jerry Stephen

PS: I feel guilty of askin too many question. But.. :-)

Yahoo! for Good