Since I have migrated to Flash Builder 4 in the last month, I have been
having problems with publishing my project with the latest code changes
I have made to my project files in an external library. Flash builder
appears to be ignoring my changed code until I commit the changes to
subversion.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a setting change perhaps I
should be looking for to make it stop. I would like to test the changes
in my code before I commit them. Is this just a plugin based issue, does
the subversion client play nicely in Adobe Flash Builder?

I am using Eclipse Galileo, Subclipse 3.0(client adapter 1.6.10, JavaHL
1.6.9.3) and I also have TortoiseSVN(1.6.8) installed on my pc. I think
according to this link, http://subclipse.tigris.org/wiki/JavaHL, the
subversion clients should be ok - they are both 1.6.

Margo

--
Margo Powell
Applications Analyst