From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 12:08:02 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Error #2063: Error attempting to execute IME command
anyone?

This seems to be for an unexpected error in the IME OS library.  Which version
of Windows?  Which IME is installed?  Which Browser and Player Version?  Is it
only one one system or everywhere you try it?

Anything else unusual?  Are you running an automated test where the app is not
the active window?  Is there some other app that might be fighting for control
of the IME?

On 5/11/10 2:40 PM, "claudiu" <the_braniak@ yahoo.com> wrote:

>>Hi,
>>I am getting this error and I cannot seem to find why. I googled for it but
>>couldn't find anything useful to get rid of it. Has anyone encountered this?
>
>>Error #2063: Error attempting to execute IME command.
>> at flash.system: :IME$/set enabled()
>> at mx.managers: :FocusManager/ focusInHandler( )[E:\dev\ 4.0.0\frameworks
>> \projects\ framework\ src\mx\managers\ FocusManager. as:642]
>> at flash.display: :Stage/set focus()
>
>>Running flex 4, windows.
>
>>i run this code
>
>>if (Capabilities. hasIME)
>>{
>>if (IME.enabled)
>>{
>>Alert.show("IME is installed and enabled.");
>>}
>>else
>>{
>>Alert.show("IME is installed but not enabled. Please enable your IME and try
>>again.");
>>}
>>}
>>else
>>{
>>Alert.show("IME is not installed. Please install an IME and try again.");
>>}
>
>>and it tells me that IME is installed but not enabled. If I try to set
>>enabled to true I get another error.
>
>>Error: Error #2063: Error attempting to execute IME command.
>> at flash.system: :IME$/set enabled()
>
>>on the line that sets enabled to true
>
>>Any input is appreciated;
>>10x,