Hi,

Cookies are pretty easy to use, I did something very similar, storing the
selected value from a Menu.

First things first, download the "CookieUtil" library and plug it into your
project.

Then you can use CookieUtil.setCookie and CookieUtil.getCookie to set and
get the values.

Hope that helps,
Nick

--