First off, you should download the source from SVN and compile it yourself.

Once you do that you will notice immediately that the example posted in the
wiki does not include the files in the correct path. You need to change the
xmlns in the example from:

com.flashmattic.framework.wizard.*

to:

com.flashmattic.flashmatticomponents.framework.wizard.*

caveat: I have not used this library. All I did was download it, checked the
path, posted this message, and deleted it.