Flexcoders,

My employer, the Atlanta engineering division of an American manufacturer of
international consumer products, is looking for help with a Flex development
project.

We want a contractor that can start immediately, and the project is long
term, with serious potential for permanent hire.

I would prefer someone with a strong animation and effects background (a
Flash guy would be ideal), to complement my data-flow orientation, but any
experienced Flex developer will be able to do the job.

This is not an entry level opportunity.  We need someone who can be
immediately productive.  I'd say four years of full-time Flex experience is
the minimum, but if you got to that proficiency level in three years, I'd be
ok with that.

If you are interested, do NOT respond to this message.  This is a technical
forum, and has enough traffic already, but I doubt anyone will object to
this single posting of a real opportunity.  Instead, reply to the email
address below.  It is the company HR person, not me, but if you are a
serious candidate, your response will get to me. Note, the physical location
is actually in Alpharetta, just off exit 12 on 400.

Fellow flexcoders who might have noted my absence, this is why, I am crazy
busy!

Tracy Spratt

Contact:

David Holley