Actually - seems odd to me; seems like I have to set properties on a component
itself to see it 'live' then I hit 'save to CSS' -- and it's only *then* that
it's getting written to a CSS file?

CSS files have no code hinting so of course I've got NO clue what is CSS-able
in a component in that view?!?