Hello All,

I am banging my head on the wall with this issue -

I have 1 dropdown control's dataProvider, tied to the remoting results
of another dropdown's database query.

You can keep selecting a different value from the primary dropdown, and
the secondary dropdown updates the underlying dataset beautifully, BUT
if you click the secondary dropdown to display the actual values, it
still displays the list from the PREVIOUS database query.

The interesting thing is, if you click an actual value from the
dropdown, it selects the correct underlying value contained in the index
position, although the displayed value is wrong (the value from the
previous query).

I am using Cairngorm for my framework - and have the
"model.returnedQuery" tied to the secondary dropdown box - so whenever I
kick off a command, the values automatically update, since the
dataProvider is tied to the model.

Do any of you, have any ideas as to what's causing this?

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Mike

P.S.  I am using Flash Builder 4 & compiling in Flex 3.5 (this problem
still existed when using Flex Builder too).