Can you post some sample code (not that I really have time to run it but maybe someone else can).  It may be a Tree bug.  You say that it happens without the cell renderer too?  That should be an easy example then and we can look and see what’s happening.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of noussrinivassm
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Tree Problem

Hi All,

I have problem in Tree. I have used Renderer for renderering the nodes
in my way.The Problem what i am facing is if nodes are opened normally
no problems appears but if i open all nodes, i get a vertical scroll,
if i move to the last and then close the last root node then the icons
and text alignment vanishes and another node is appended at the end
which is not at all there..even after removing the renderer also it's
creating the same problem...is this the problem with the MX Tree
Components itself or is there any thing regarding the resize
event..please do let me know what could be wrong.

Thanks In advance...
Srinivas