What does the URL look like?  If there’s a “#” in it, a FlashPlayer bug will
delay until the entire SWF downloads.

Your main SWF is 3.5Mb even when using RSLs.  Is all that needed for the first
screen?  Modules will offload some of that to later and speed everything up.

On 6/10/10 6:01 PM, "dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com"