Hi,

Here's something that shouldn't be this hard:

I have a spark list that has an itemrenderer with multiple items that I want to
tab between.  For the life of me, I haven't been able to get it work. I've
tried tabEnabled, tabFocusEnabled, hasFocusableChildren, setting tabIndex on
the individual components inside the ItemRenderer, etc., so far, no dice.
There's been a lot written about this, but so far I haven't chanced upon the
definitive solution.   Can someone put me on the fast track to resolution?

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes
jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com