From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Harui
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:49 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] FocusManager Bug in Flex 4

Jeff,

What does the call stack look like?

On 6/16/10 1:57 PM, "Battershall, Jeff" <jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com> wrote:

Alex,

Looks like I spoke too soon.  When loading one customer and then switching to
another, I'm seeing the error again. Getting to the point where I might look to
a completely different method of showing and hiding this subform and forget
about PopUpAnchor.  But it isn't just PopAnchor, its PopUpAnchor + Spark List +
virtual layout.

Jeff