I modified the call for my data_paged function to allow for the userID.
I then refreshed the data service call and it picked up the new user.  I
did the same for the count() service call.

Now, if I put in the userID I get an error:

Description       Resource          Path     Location           Type

1137: Incorrect number of arguments.  Expected no more than 0.
yourinfo.mxml   /PlaneScheduler/src       line 147 Flex Problem

However, if I remove it I get a CFC error that it's expecting it.
Something isn't picking up the change.  Again, the data service call
shows (nUserID : Number).  Any ideas on what is getting hung up?