Is it possible to get feedback when a call reponder has updated a row in the
database. I managed to get an addition to work probably because it had to
return a key as a result. But update wont return a result so far as I have
tried.

All their seems to have is ACTIVE, DEACTIVE, FAULT & RESULT none of which fires
when updating.

I can not bind to the datagrid for update as its a join, I can only update a
table, when I do I need to know when it has been done so that I can call an
update on the join to refresh the datagrid.

- Any help?

- Stephen