I have a Flex app that's been running fine for some time. We recently
decided to try pre-compiling the app using mxmlc.
Within the app are several references to @ContextRoot() in the url for
HTTP services. When I perform a "standard" compile, meaning I use the
same flex-config.xml, and use no other command line options for mxmlc,
the compiler gives me an error, saying I must define contextroot.
When I provide a value for the contextroot command line option, the
app compiles, but the application will not run properly. My tcp trace
utility shows that the URL to the HTTP service call gets "mangled" by
the contextroot parameter provided, resulting in an incorrect url for
the service.
Has anyone encountered something similar?

Thanks,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM