So I have a flex web based app and an AIR app, both use some custom cursors
(FB4/SDK3.2/AIR2).

The images for the cursors are in an external runtime loaded CSS.

The web app loads the CSS from it start directory, the AIR app picks them up
straight from the installation directory, they are both loaded into the current
ApplicationDomain on startup only difference the SecurityDomain setting is null
for AIR and current for the web (because AIR wont let me set it as current).

Everything else is the same.

They both then load a module that needs a custom cursor.

The web one displays, the AIR one doesn't.

I have checked and the image is there in the CSS, I can see it has a value when
it goes to set the cursor but it never displays in AIR.

I assume this is some domain issue but how to fix it. The odd thing is this
just seems to effect cursors, Button icons which are also in the CSS display
without a problem in the module.

Thoughts?