Hey all,

I have to be able to dynamically remove children from an accordion container.
Problem is, this causes a crash when the animation that runs on the selected
child is running when I need to remove the panel.  I see no way to force this
animation to end or register for notification of it ending.  Am I missing
something?  Turning animation off is not an option.  I have worked around this
to try to ensure it is impossible for a selected child change to occur anywhere
near the remove child, but I would rather code this more defensively if
possible.

thanks!

(ps, I am using 3.5 targeting FP 10.0.0)