Hello

I have a list :
                  <mx:List id="listFileUpload"  rowCount="1" height="45" x="10"
y="72" width="289" visible="true" editable="false" borderStyle = "none"/>

in the dataoprovider , i put an arrayCollection :
                  public var arrayFileUpload : ArrayCollection;

                 arrayFileUpload.addItem(fileRef.name +"  [size : "+
fileRef.size+"]");
                            listFileUpload.dataProvider = arrayFileUpload;

I would like that the element of the list "listFileUpload" will be bold and
stressed

I don't find a style which can applicate to the dataprovider

Thanks