You have the debug player installed in google chrome... those two items
can't be removed in the debug player.  If you uninstall the player plugin
and then reinstall the "non-debug" version they'll go away.

However, if you're not familiar with the debug player, you should look into
it... how are you currently debugging your apps?

Brendan