I have Model Binding set up so that when user clicks on a row in a
datagrid, the row is copied to textfields on the screen for editing by
the user. This works fine for several days, then, without changing
anything, it just stops working. I try to run it thru the debugger and
it appears that the model-related listeners are not being created as
the code using the breakpoints is never even called. I also have
validators on the file for the same model, and they will suddenly stop
working.

I think this is some kind of file compile time issue or something
because sometimes I can go into the offending files and type a few
spaces and save out of them, which causes everything to start working
again. Other times this does not help.

Has anyone encountered this and if so, what was your solution? It is
driving me nuts!! : )

thanks,
Libby

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM