The point is that creating 2 files in the same folder, with the same
case-sensitive name, is ambiguous.  When you import one of the files into a
component, how do you suppose that the compiler would know which one to use?
It doesn't matter if its a file or class or interface or whatever.  The
compiler can't read your mind; yet :)  Your approach of abstracting the view
script code out of the view is a good idea; especially for unit tests.  Just
use a different name and you'll be fine.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian J. Ackermann" <brian.ackerm...@...>