I am using Flex 3.5. I have custom item renderers in AdvancedDataGrids based on
the Flex Text component which takes the data value which has multiple values
delimited with "|" characters and writes out the values on multiple lines in
the Text component.

For example:
value "supervisor1|supervisor2|supervisor3|supervisor4" is converted to:
Supervisor1
Supervisor2
Supervisor3
Supervisor4

It works fine when I am compiling for Flash version 9.0.24. I changed the
compiler option to Flash version 10.0.45 so that I can use the
FileReference.save method.

The save method works, but in regression testing, I found that my item
renderers are no longer working. I put in traces and see that it is still
processing the values correctly, but the value does not display. However, the
grid row does expand for the height of the value that would be displayed. I
have switched the compiler setting several times, and it always works in 9.x
and never works in 10.x.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Paul