The variable declaration should look like this

            import mx.messaging.AdvancedChannelSet;
            // New AdvancedChannelSet.
            var channelSet:AdvancedChannelSet = new AdvancedChannelSet();

You have
// New AdvancedChannelSet.
var channelSet:ChannelSet = new AdvancedChannelSet();

Also your application properties should have for Flex Server – App Server Type:
J2EE; LiveCycle DataServices ES

Those settings should do it.