HI All,

I want to open attachment window like we have in Yahoo/Rediff where if
we want to send a file we click on attachment button & then attchment
window opens from where we can attach files.

lly,I want to do this in Flex.

I tried with
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html this
URL but with the help of this only I am able to open window only but
when I select a file from that window that selected file path is not
displaying in text box.

So anybody tell how to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Sandip Patil