The workaround for ComboBox bug

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-25705

suggested by Ben Atkins worked for me. In fact, since I didn't have the
resize issues, I reduced it to the following.

I sent a separate nastygram (sorry) about regressions in the 3.x branch.

    public class ComboBoxPatched extends ComboBox
    {

        public function ComboBoxPatched()
        {
            super();
        }

        //This addresses the problem where the list base wasn't reflecting
changes to the data provider
        override public function set dataProvider(value:Object):void
        {
            super.dataProvider = value;

            if (dropdown) {
                dropdown.dataProvider = value;