We’re trying to utilize the horizontal axes rotation attribute for the axis labels, for which Eli explains in his example that you need an embedded font to take advantage of the rotation of the labels.

I used his code as an example:

@font-face {

        font-family: chartLabelFont;

        src: local("Verdana");

}

.normColumnChart {

    font-family: chartLabelFont;

}

Works just fine when I deploy it to my development server on my Windows box, but when I deploy it for testing on the linux, we get a warning screen, saying it can’t find the font, pointing out the error resides in the src: local("Verdana"); line in my CSS file.

Is there something special I need to do to get this to work in Linux Redhat?

This message contains information from Merlin Securities, LLC, or from one of its affiliates, that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by replying to this transmission.

Merlin Securities, LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Services offered through Merlin Securities, LLC are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by Merlin Securities, LLC and may lose value. Nothing in this communication shall constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell a particular security.