Hi Alex,

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

>  See if you can reproduce the problem in a 20–line test case.  Another
> thing to try might be to not make it [Bindable] and see if the problem goes
> away.

I've avoided the problem by taking a somewhat different approach to the
need, which is simply to set the selectedItem in the ComboBox to null when
and if it exists. Since this is all inside a Repeater and its children may
be reused, I want to repopulate the Repeater with 0 to N ComboBoxes, all
with no selected item.

This occurs after a refiltering of my base ArrayCollection, as I mentioned.

I'll try to reproduce the problem and send it to you, as you suggest, since
this might crop up for others. But I no longer have an immediate need for a
solution.

I do have another question related to this project, however. The function
which is currently failing is meant to be called in reaction to a filter
being applied to an ArrayCollection. But when I place a listener on
CollectionEvent.COLLECTION_CHANGE, the handler is not called on the refresh
of the AC. Shouldn't it be? Do I need to specify a Kind of
CollectionEventKind.REFRESH?

--
Thanks,

Tom