Hi all,

Still I have a problem with destroyChild().I want to destroy only "img1".
But it destroys every thing on the application including panel,canvas.
Not only selected child.

can someone tell me why it is destroying every thing.

thanks
Prasad

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml"; pageTitle="Test
Aplication">
<mx:Script>
        import mx.managers.DepthManager;
        import mx.utils.Delegate;

<![CDATA[
                [Embed("job1.jpg")]
                var job51:String;

                //destroy child
                function doubleClickDestroyChild(event):Void{
                        var iChildIndex:Number =
JobNetCanves.getChildIndex(event.target);
                        destroyChildAt(iChildIndex);
                }

                //create child
                function drawImagesAndArrows(target){
                        var img1=target.createChild(mx.controls.Image,"",
{source:job51, x:98, y:23});
                        img1.addEventListener("mouseUp",Delegate.create(this,
doubleClickDestroyChild));
                }
]]>
</mx:Script>

    <mx:Panel width="100%" height="100%" title="Mypanel">
    <mx:Canvas width="100%" height="100%">
    <mx:Canvas id="JobNetCanves"
                x="0" y="110"  width="100%" height="225"
                initialize="drawImagesAndArrows(event.target)"
                backgroundColor="#DEE0FE" >
      </mx:Canvas>
    </mx:Canvas>
  </mx:Panel>