SWFLoader or Image?

Surely the problem is with Image - or does Image use the paths set by SWFLoader
to resolve its own paths?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Alex Harui
Sent: Thu 26/08/2010 18:33
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Loading Images into a loaded SWF

I don't see any obvious problem with your setup.  Set a breakpoint in
SWFLoader.as:loadContent and watch it try to resolve the URL into an absolute
URL.  Maybe there is a clue there.

On 8/26/10 1:12 AM, "Julian Tenney" <julian.ten...@nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

        Yes, that's right: mx:SWFLoader

        mySWFLoader.load(swfFile); //to load it

        loadForCompatibility is true or false, makes no odds,

        Not specifying a loaderContext, but when I've tried it makes no odds -
am I missing something here?