From: Jesse Warden <jesse.war...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 27 August, 2010 10:27:26
Subject: [flexcoders] styles are ignored

This Flex app loads in a module, and an external stylesheet (no, I can't get
into why).  When I put my <mx:Style source="defaults.css" /> in the app, they
don't show up.  If I trace out the CSSStyleDeclaration in creationComplete it's
null.  The code doesn't allow me to compile with -keep-generated-actionscript,
so it's not easy for me to figure out why.

So:
1. why the hell is it ignoring my syles; I have things like Selectors that are
unique, yet aren't in StyleManager at all...?
2. If I load them in dynamically as a SWF, will that fix it?