From: Angelo Anolin <angelo_ano...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 27 August, 2010 10:51:02
Subject: [flexcoders] Where To Declare CSS Style Name in AS Component

Dear FlexCoders,

In Flex 3, you can simply name your CSS style to the name of the component you
created.  For example, you created an AS component named MyNewButton, hence, in
your CSS file, you can declare a style with name MyNewButton and the component
automatically picks up that style.

But when you use Flex 4, you get an error saying: CSS type selectors are not
supported in components: MyNewButton.

Modifying the CSS file, let us say the style name MyNewButton has been now
declare as .MyNewButton{}.  How do I reference the new style name to be used by
the component? How do I declare it in the AS file?

Thanks for your  inputs.

Angelo