Hi All,

Can anybody tell me Flash 8 compatibilty with Redhat Linux.
i.e Flash 8 work with Redhat Linux or not ?

Because my application in which I have Browse functionality(this
functionality is same as we have with rediff & yahoo in which when we
click on attach button , attachment window comwes up & then we can
attach file)

But here I am using fla/swf files from url
"http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html"; in
my application to open browse functionaltiy it is working with windows
fine.
But when I tried with redhat linux it is not woking.

means redhat linux not supporting this browse functionality with Flex ?

If anybody know this please let me know.

Thx in advance,
Sandip Patil.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM