I thought there was already a bug on that.  Do you get a valueCommit?

On 9/2/10 4:23 PM, "Richard Rodseth" <rrods...@gmail.com> wrote:

It appears that when you close a node in a tree control, the selection (of a
contained node) is lost, but no change event is fired.

Does this sound like a bug?

I'm trying to restore tree state (selection and open nodes) across a service
call. I've got the open nodes working pretty well and the refresh use case also
mostly works (I store the selection as guids from the objects in question and
find them again after the refresh). But it seems I will have to handle openItem
and closeItem, and clear the guid-based selection if the node is contained in
the path being closed.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team