Seems odd that a basic modifiable calendar isn't a standard adobe supplied
component. Its probably almost as common as a datagrid in applications.Dan

--- On Fri, 9/3/10, Tom McNeer <tmcn...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Tom McNeer <tmcn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Calendar Component Needed
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 2:22 PM

      Actually ...

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Dan Pride <danielpr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Can respond off list if preferred to danielpr...@yahoo.com

There are probably others of us who'd be interested in hearing an on-list
reply, even if it's a sales pitch. I'm evaluating calendar components for an
application I'm building, and I'd be interested in others' responses.

I've spoken to a couple of folks on this list who have such components for
sale. I've also tried to reach the French company who has keepcore.com about
their component. But they don't seem to reply to requests submitted through
their site's contact form.

--
Thanks,

Tom