Cairngorm 2.x is not officially supported anymore by Adobe. You'd be better of
trying to move towards the Parsley framework (w/o) Cairngorm 3 libs. Or you can
try a relatively new kid on the block Robotlegs.

________________________________
From: pritesh_mics <pbhaw...@deloitte.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 12:30:56 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Cairngorm 2.2.1 with Flex 4

Hi All,

I am using Cairngorm 2.2.1 with Flax-4, m getting an runtime error:

TypeError: Error #1006: getResourceBundle is not a function.
at com.adobe.cairngorm::CairngormError$cinit()
at global$init()
[C:\dev\swat\projects\ac_emea
\Cairngorm\com\adobe\cairngorm\CairngormError.as:41]
at  RemoteObjects/getService()
[C:\dev\swat\projects\ac_emea\\
Cairngorm\com\adobe\cairngorm\business\RemoteObjects.as:79]

On some investigation I came to know that Cairngorm 2.2.1 not supports Flex-4,
Can any one help me ?

Furthermore, I am a beginner in Flex and selected Cairngorm 2.x as a Framework
for my project, Is it a good idea to go with ?

Regards,
Pritesh