I created a skin that is a copy of the TabBarButtonSkin and I see where there's
a property set:  useChromeColor = true;

I have some CSS that uses a different chromeColor for the selected tab vs the
unselected tab and I'm wondering how that value gets integrated into the skin.
I don't see chrome used anywhere else in that skin file other than that one
line.  There's no <fill> or anything that uses the chromeColor.

Since I'm not sure how to access the compound CSS rule (the selected tab's
chromeColor) from setStyle(), I figured that maybe I would set the chromeColor
in the skin for the specific states I want.

I guess I should have indicated upfront that I need this chromeColor to change
at runtime, so I can't hardcode it into the CSS.