I have a panel with a spark form inside of it, 350px wide.  I'm validating the
user name and password text fields.  The error text appears on the top of the
elements and when there are multiple error items, they stack vertically and
pushes the form downward.

I can mitigate the behavior by making the form wide enough to accomodate the
error text, but that's not what I'm looking for.

The desired behavior would be to have the error tip appear above, but not in,
the form container and therefore not affect the layout of the form.

Any help appreciated.

Jeff