Well, I can't change my IDE, I bought FB 4.5 for PHP the las month and I'm
happy with it for now.
I think that if you and Johannes can debug the server side code even with AIR,
then I must doing something wrong.

Maybe the problem is that I don't understand well how the debugger works, it's
something like "magic" to me.
I found this graph:
http://gubed.mccabe.nu/?module=media&page=mediaview&media_code=flow2&themex=public
So I thought we need a Browser, or at least the query string added byt the
browser and then PHP do the rest.

I will try to see with Charles or something else if my AIR app is sending the
query for debugging.
Maybe configuring the debugger as remote is another option.