Hey all,

I am trying to use the compc compiler to compile a library project on a build
server we have.

When I run the compc from the command line on my local machine, using a config
file produced from flashbuilder, it runs fine. However, On the build server
Using the same version of flash builder, same config file, and same command
line parameters through Ant the resulting swc is different in file size.

No error or warnings are generated.

In the end I have an application that references this swc at compile time and
the application wont do anything , at all. I cant even attach to it in debug.
It just show a blank background. Any ideas.

Very Odd..

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

I'm clueless in florida

Thanks,
Greg