Hi,

We're currently using Admob via a web mobile system - just using stagewebview
to display the ads via a php page on our server.

Admob sucks though as, at best, we get a 50% fill rate. Am looking at Smaato as
an alternative as they have a wider spread of ads networks. You'd have thought
Google would have their act together by now though!

Dave.