You can just use A and use a second column with a label function that
references B

On 8/25/11 3:11 PM, "Venkat M" <venkat_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

I have a basic question on arraycollections. Please assist.

I have an array collection A populated with values {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}
Also I have an arraycollection B populated with values
{one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine,ten}

Given this data, How do I present this in a datagrid? Can I map at a column
level to an array collection?
(Or)
Can we make an arraycollection C, that has the values of arraycollection A and
arraycollection B paired up and then just bind to datagrid. If so, please help
me how to fabricate arraycollection C.
               (Or)
Any other ideas, please comment.

Thanks in advance.