That just means her customers will have to buy another service apart from
her app!

Which just means, her app will become less desirable.

Alternately, one dropbox to rule them all philosophy would just be another
approach to doing it on a web server , since eventually that is what it will
become!

--
Regards,
Ganaraj P R