Hello All,
Looks the documentation on Adobe Flash Builder Extensibility API Reference has
not been updated:( ..i can give many examples …. Here is the DesignModelPlugin
Class and getEditableModelForFile method in flex uilder 3
http://www.adobe.com/livedocs/flex/3/extensibility/DesignModel/com/adobe/flexbuilder/designmodel/DesignModelPlugin.html

This method is removed in flashbuilder 4 but the documentation is not
updated.Flashbuilder Builder doc link
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flashbuilder/extensibility/DesignModel/com/adobe/flexbuilder/designmodel/DesignModelPlugin.html

Without the updated document i am not able to proceed my development. Actually
i was migrating my plugins from flex builder to flash builder since some
methods are removed i am not able to find alternate way to fix them for
flashbuilder.Hope through this group i will get ideas,links to proceed my
development as well as this will reach adobe to update with proper
documentation .Guess every one can understand developers pain working in an
organisation.

Thanks in Advance dinesh