Looks like I will have to have an interface that should be implemented by my
all individual modules!
I will give it a try!.

Also I read an article just now to create modules is to make app modular, if we
link the modules data to and fro it creates tight coupling and to avoid it we
have to use interface.

Best Regards,
Venkat Maddali.